Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Long overdue



No excuse is a good excuse, but here is a long overdue update. I've not made anything new in a long time, but I'd yet to get any shots of this set. I made it for RXR back in '08, showed it once, and it has been sitting in a box ever since. It has a few flaws which deems it worthy for my tack collection only. What a shame, I have to keep a saddle set! :) This set was an experimental piece using ideas taken from a few different barrel racing saddles. Smarty was painted by one of my favorite artists, Ann Harris. The pad is by Ingrid Mattes.





Currently on my workbench I have a LB/Pebbles scale parade set and a Brownie resin that I'd like to get done. I plan on attending some shows in the spring, so hope to have some more updates by then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya Leen!

My eyes aren't trained so I can't see whatever flaws may be, but I think it looks pretty cool. :D

I haven't forgotten ya, just not been around each other. Glad to see ya updated this! Get good pictures from the shows ya go to this spring!

Darleen said...

Horsieeeeee!!!!! MISS YOU! I haven't been playing much of Aion, though Ryan *just* called me to tell me he bought the game, so will make use of my last month or so. Check out my other blog to see what I've been up to: http://equiphotoworks.wordpress.com/

*HUGS*!