Sunday, March 21, 2010

On Cloud Nine



Finally got Brownie and the Harness Pair done, just in time for the All Equines Great & Small show this weekend. I'm so excited to report that not only did my harness setup qualify for NAN, but the Brownie I painted took overall foals champ in both breed and workmanship! He was so much fun to paint, and I just can't believe that I will have something I painted that I can take to NAN this year. :) I had a blast seeing all my region friends again... it's been too long! And finally, here's some pictures. Pictures just don't do either justice, alas. I plan on adding more dots and brasses to the harness pair, but this is as done as I was able to get them for the show. Both photos are clickable for a larger view.

1 comment:

phaedra96 said...

I looove the harness pair! The work you put into that is amazing!