Friday, February 12, 2010

Progress!

Yes, it's true, I'm actually making some progress in the work room. :) I've cleared out enough storage junk to make room for myself, and have been plugging away at a Brownie:



He's far from done, but finally far enough along to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know it's not what everybody wants to hear about, they'd rather I be working on tack. Have no fear though, I have a few tack fuels in the fire as well. And well, I've made reservations for NAN this year, so that means I have a *ton* to get done before then. :) Here's a teaser... couple projects that are at least in the "cutting out" stage:





Neither are traditional scale. Both projects are those that just keep getting put off for other easier projects, but the more difficult ones are always the most memorable and hard to part with. More info to come!

No comments: