Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goodbye my pony

Only a few posts in, and I already have to apologize for slacking. I'd hoped to have a saddle to post pics of by now. Instead I've been caught in a whirlwind of hurriedly getting my beloved Icelandic, Ymur, to his wonderful new home. I couldn't be happier for him, but I've another hole inside of me that will never be filled. An empty horse trailer sits in my driveway, waiting to be cleaned out and sold. He was a dream horse, and will be greatly missed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... sorry to hear you had to give up your horse. :(

<3 as always.

Heather Billings said...

Leen, I'm so sorry about Ymur. I can't even imagine having to sell Rascal. I'm happy you're happy with his new owners, though; he's an awesome pony (hell, I would have taken him if you weren't across the country and if he wouldn't have burned to death here!).

Morgen said...

Oh Darleen! That stinks so bad, it really does. I just learned of this now, sooo I guess I'm a million years late. Anyhow.. just :(
-M

Unknown said...

I Hope you will be posting again soon, I miss seeing your stuff in progress!
Rebecca Turner

Medical Transcription Services Provider said...

Your competence for expertise at art is awesome. I found it so interesting that I would have to agree what you have to say.

Regards
AR Thomas
Jason Transcriptions
http://www.jasontranscriptions.com

Medical Transcription Services Provider said...

Some beautiful horses to watch out that gives out joy to the beholders

Regards
AR Thomas
Jason Transcriptions
http://www.jasontranscriptions.com
Href="http://www.jasontranscriptions.com/">Medical Transcription Services </a>